- Kyoto City University of Arts “KCUA Transmit Program: ART OSAKA Version”
- ART OSAKA 15th Anniversary Special Talks
Kyoto City University of Arts “KCUA Transmit Program: ART OSAKA Version”
With the collaboration of Kyoto City University of Arts, ART OSAKA has introduced young and promising artists to new audiences through the fair’s special exhibitions. This year, we will hold a solo exhibition “Approach 7” featuring Eriko Mukai, who attempts to confront different phenomenon through employing her self-made devices and performances. Please come and feel the bursting energy of this up-and-coming artist.
- Eriko Mukai
- Kyoto City University of Arts Art Gallery @KCUA
- Kyoto City University of Arts Career Design Center
ART OSAKA 15th Anniversary
ART OSAKA is celebrating its 15th anniversary this year. As a long-established hotel art fair, we have held fairs at CASO four times, Dojima Hotel four times and this will be the seventh time at Hotel Granvia Osaka.
The philosophy of ART OSAKA has not changed since its beginning, to spread and promote contemporary art and to contribute to culture in Osaka. This year, we will hold two special talks with a variety of panelists.
Talk 1 will be on the planning of Osaka City Museum of Modern Art, which is due to open its doors in 2021. Talk 2 will be discussing the future of art fairs. Please do not miss them.
＊Talk given in only Japanese.
- Talk 1
- Planning of Osaka City Museum of Modern Art and the Future of Culture in Osaka
Panelist：Tomio Sugaya(Senior researcher of Osaka City Museum of Modern Art Planning Office)
- Talk 2
- Gallery Networks and the Future of Art Fairs
Panelist: Kenta Oka(Performer / Art planner), Hozu Yamamoto(Director of TOKYO Gallery＋BTAP), Yuichi Mori(Director of MORI YU GALLERY / Next Executive Director of ART OSAKA)
- Yoshio Katoh（Curator and art critic / Committee of ART OSAKA）
- 8th(Sat) July
Talk 1: 1:30pm- / Talk 2: 2:20pm-
- Hotel Granvia Osaka 21th Floor Kaede
- Free (a ART OSAKA Ticket is required)
Registration closed due to fully booked.
Pre-registration is closed because there is no more place.
Please send a email to [ email@example.com ] with your name, company, address, and phone number.